On somatically-based psychotherapy, early attachment, and spiritual bypassing…(excerpted with permission from 4-Part Webinar Series “Interpersonal Neurobiology: A Guide to Relative Being-in-the-World”, Science and Nonduality, November-December, 2017)
Eating Disorders and Their Treatment
On YouTube, part of “Understanding Eating Disorders and Their Treatment”:
- The Multidisciplinary Team
- Eating Disorders: The Stages of Change
- The History of Anorexia & Bulimia
- Consequences of an Eating Disorder
- Components of Eating Disorder Treatment
- What Are Anorexia & Bulimia?
- Sport & Body Image: Understanding Excessive Exercise and Eating Disorders in Athletes
KIP – Dr. Ron Manley – Sport & Body Image: Understanding Excessive Exercise and Eating Disorders in Athletes from CMHA Kelowna on Vimeo.
The first six can also be viewed at Kelty Mental Health’s Channel – YouTube. Search for Dr. Ron Manley.